Hi all! Welcome to my mini-challenge for Utah Book Month!
Your mission--should you choose to accept--is to...*drum roll*...VISIT UTAH! (And post about it.)
Okay, so I realize this may not be feasible for many of you, and that's okay--there are different ways for you to participate, even if you happen to live halfway across the world! For the posting part: this can be a picture on Instagram with a few words about it, or it can be a post on a blog, twitter, or anywhere else that is open for the public (me) to view.
Ways to visit Utah:
- Actually visiting Utah! If you happen to live here, or live close enough for a day trip, visit one of our libraries or bookstores, and post about it!
- Read a book set in Utah, about Utah, or about any of its many wonders (Zions, anyone?), and post about it.
- Post about a time when you have visited Utah in the past.
- Post about a time when Utah came to YOU (a.k.a. you met a Utah author at a signing/event).
- And, for those of you who can't do any of the above: post about what you would do, and where you would go, if you were to visit Utah.
*Giveaway now closed*