5.23.2012

Fierce Reads Tour Is Coming To Utah! | Utah Events

Fierce Reads Tour 2012

You've probably heard of the Fierce Reads tour by now--where young adult authors tour around the country, signing the books of we crazed fans, and answering our silly questions about anything and everything. But did you know there are not only one, but TWO stops in Utah? Find all the details below, including which event I'll be at. :)

The 2012 Fierce Reads author tour will feature:
Fierce Reads Tour book covers
Anna Banks (Of Poseidon)  |  Jennifer Bosworth (Struck)  |  Emmy Laybourne (Monument 14)
Leigh Bardugo (Shadow and Bone)  |  Marissa Meyer (Cinder)

Utah Events:
Links lead to each event's page.

Salt Lake City Library Main Auditorium
210 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah
(Presented by The King's English and Salt Lake City Library)

Provo Library Ballroom
550 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah
^I'll be at this one!^
If you come to this one, tweet me so I can say hi! @readingfever

Full Tour Schedule:
Adapted from Forever YA's tour schedule.  |  Links lead to each event's page.
*Marissa Meyer will NOT appear at this stop
**Extra authors will be present at this stop

Tuesday June 5, 7:00pm: Mrs. Nelson’s Toy & Bookshop, La Verne, CA **

Wednesday June 6 ,7:00pm: Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA **

Thursday June 7, 7:00pm: Books Inc, San Francisco CA *

Friday June 8, 3:00pm: Copperfield’s Books, Petaluma, CA

Saturday June 9, 6:30pm: Third Place Books, Lake Forest Park, WA **

Sunday June 10, 4:00 pm: Village Books, Bellingham, WA **

Monday June 11, 7:00pm: King’s English Bookstore, Salt Lake City, UT

Tuesday June 12, 7:00pm: Provo Library, Provo, UT

Wednesday June 13 12:00 am: Blue Willow Bookshop, Houston, TX * & **

Thursday June 14 7:00 pm: Anderson’s Bookshop, Naperville, IL*

Friday June 15 6:00pm:  Schuler’s Books, Lansing, MI (event info page could not be found)

Saturday June 16 4:00pm: Barnes & Noble, Pensacola, FL *

Sunday June 17 4:00pm: Oblong Books & Records, Rhinebeck, NY * & **

Monday June 18 6:00pm: Books of Wonder, New York, NY * & **

10 comments:

1. Aww... one of them is coming near my house, but I doubt that my parents will let me go :(

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope they do let you go! :) Author tours are so awesome!

2. {i'm following your blog}

I am leaving this note to let you know that I am following you. If you aren't already following me can you please return the favor and leave a comment on my most recent entry. Please and thank you! :)

{http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I'll head on over to your blog right after this comment. :)

3. This sounds like a really neat event. Too bad they aren't coming anywhere near me! Have fun!

ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very exciting tour! Such a shame that they don't come anywhere near me (at all.. like, I'm living in The Netherlands :p) I hope you have a lot of fun during those two stops!

ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each and every one, and reply as soon as I can :)

Please note: The Reading Fever is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...